Ok so I always that I had avoided drama to a good degree. Now I know that if you ever get involved in a relationship it happens. So I've been hanging with this kid Brandon, and I guess last night I was irritating him cuz I was hanging with the girl in the next apartment, who he happens to hate. He name is Rachel and she is a very dominant personality, a little aggressive. Oh wait, and so is he. Except more aggressive. And both are possessive. And both really like me. Ahhh! I really like both of them, but last night Rachel asked me to hang out so I did and I guess that really pissed him off (his words, not mine). Anyway once he was walking me home the truth came out. I really couldn't tell why he was avoiding me. This makes me fear. I do have a fear of relationships and it's only growing. Oh well, what happens happens. But I did tell him that he needed to let her know that she bothers him sometimes, cuz she has no idea. And he did tell her in a nice way as far as I know. Hopefully we can avoid that train wreck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Post a Comment