Ok so the adventure began when I walking in my flip flops trying to find the stadium parking lot. Can't walk in those heels.
This was so fun! So I rode on the bus and laughed and laughed with my new friends Brandon and Shey (a boy). It was great being the choir, and especially being an alto cuz I could see Sister Dalton. I actually got to recite the Young Women's Theme to the YW President. She has a great spirit about her. So I was kind of unfocused at the beginning, can you imagine? Well I was really strengthened when i came time to perform and all of a sudden, the words had meaning to me. Come Come Ye Saints was very significant to me. There was a great thunder and lightning storm on the way home, and lots of jokes were being made. Funny, when we got back, Shey was going to walk me home but he walked me to the corner then left me on my own. Haha and I guess that was a big deal. Anyway, Brandon and I are good friends, so I got a great friend out of it, got to let my mom see how my hair was looking, and became closer to my Heavenly Father.
This was so fun! So I rode on the bus and laughed and laughed with my new friends Brandon and Shey (a boy). It was great being the choir, and especially being an alto cuz I could see Sister Dalton. I actually got to recite the Young Women's Theme to the YW President. She has a great spirit about her. So I was kind of unfocused at the beginning, can you imagine? Well I was really strengthened when i came time to perform and all of a sudden, the words had meaning to me. Come Come Ye Saints was very significant to me. There was a great thunder and lightning storm on the way home, and lots of jokes were being made. Funny, when we got back, Shey was going to walk me home but he walked me to the corner then left me on my own. Haha and I guess that was a big deal. Anyway, Brandon and I are good friends, so I got a great friend out of it, got to let my mom see how my hair was looking, and became closer to my Heavenly Father.



Post a Comment