World Here I Come

Tomorrow's the day. We'll pick up Rachel from the airport and then go shopping a bit, go straight up to Logan, unpack, eat, then say adios to the parents. I have a feeling it will be a hard but exciting day. My dorm is totally ghetto- so 1945 no kidding when it was like built. That awesome orange church carpet lines my wall above my dresser. Realizing I'm going to need a lot more wall cover. But it'll be home sweet home. Still haven't finished my crappy essay. Haha, good starting habit, eh? Haha but I like the campus. I don't feel selfconscious because there are a lotof eclectic people up there, no like competitiveness. Just meeting new people. I'm psyched, nervous, and sad. But mostly psyched.

1 Response to "World Here I Come"

  1. The Fullmer Family Says:

    That's the right attitude to have, Madison!! Psyched is a good thing! It sounds like you guys turned your room into a pretty sweet space! Would love to see some "before" and "after" pics!! I'm sure it was hard to say good-bye to your parents, but sounds like you are doing great! I will be checking up on you regularly, so keep the blogs coming!! Good luck with your first week of school and all! You will do great!! Love ya, Heather

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones