Making Connections

I'm finding my courage. Haha I just never want to inconvenience anyone. Haha well it's about time I accept being inconvenient. So some highlights of this week, which is pretty much like a summer camp. I've learned I've got to be more patient with establishing relationships. Met cool kids, Ricky and Chloe and Bree. Oh and this kid Lane is so funny, he even went to the freshman dance in shorts with suspenders and giant glasses. So funny! I loved having the faculty panel because my Philosophy teacher was one of the teachers. He's so funny. "When you get a grade back, don't feel bad. It's grading your work not you. You are all wonderful beautiful terrific people but sometimes your work just sucks." I'm excited, he wants to start a philosophy bowling league. I also loved the Aggie ice cream, a terrible discovery, in Aggie Blue Mint. Highly recommended. The dance was fun, though it was awkward at times. The taste of Logan, which happened tonight, was awesome. It was where you take a little tour around down town and get free stuff. And I was excited because I recognized some people. Hung out with Taylor and Kelsey for a bit. New friend Brianna who was very shy, and then Jessica and Leanna from my building are cool. Going up to Logan canyon was beautiful, we made skits and I was of course not shy at all about playing an obnoxious non-attractive role. Fun though. The first day we played fun ice breaker games and that's when it got out that I'm from Alaska. People don't remember my name, but they remember Alaska. There was lots of Alaska talk tonight and there seem to be a quite a few Alaskans on campus. Overall, a very good, very summer camp-like week.

0 Response to "Making Connections"

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones