Technologic

Wow. I am seriously overwhelmed with technology. You see, one of my best friends can only talk through texting because he lives so far away. So I spend a good chunk of time with my phone, it gets annoying honestly, cuz I like talking to people in the flesh. That's my perfered method of communication. That's kinda sad that I even have to designate a perfered method. No, so what all makes this incredibly overwhelming is that yesterday I got my iPod touch, which I really had no inkling of its crazy potential, but I also got my MacBook pro today. And wow do I feel nerdy and slightly let down that it turns out I'm more successful in a virtual world than reality. But let's not get into that.
Even right now I'm typing this from my iPod touch not sitting at my old dying computer. Also, to note, I'm not sharing this in any way to show off my nerdiness it's just consuming my mind with how bizarre our culture has become. I got the iPod greatly discounted cuz I'm a student and I bought a laptop, with my own money I can barely believe it. Most of all, I just want everyone who reads this to know that I'd like to see them in real life. Honestly, I'm pretty creeped put by the age of instant information. Hope to see you all b4 I'm using that laptop at college!

0 Response to "Technologic"

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones