8 and 1/2 weeks!!

Oh man, I have 8 and a half weeks until I go down to college. I am so excited. But I guess I'm subconsciously stressing out about it too. Ugh. It's either too far or too close of a date. I did get an email from the Institute choir director telling me about their choir. So that's cool. And I contacted my awesome granola roommates on facebook! We're are going to have so much fun. I know what my classes are. I'm doing this University Connections Course that starts the week before the rest of school starts. It helps you get to know your resources on campus. Oh! and I signed up for a Swing Dancing class. Awesome. I wish I could do everything. But I've gotta pace myself. I'm trying to figure out what kind of computer to buy for college and I now have a job and will be able to buy one eventually. And my main goal this summer is to get in shape, to take a new turn in my life. I hope my body starts figuring out what all this exercise is about soon, though. Haha. Oh and what a beautiful summer to get in shape for. Saturday Becky and I are going to try to conquer Lazy Mountain. I don't know if I can keep up with her, but I'm determined not to back out. Haha, it seems I have so many things on my mind but yet like nothing on my mind. It's confusing the heck out of me. I'm not reading any deep books or stressed out about some quantum physics homework so I guess, just like my body getting used to a good amount of exercise, my brain is adjusting to a less rigorous mental workout. Ahhh, but still, college is just around the corner.

0 Response to "8 and 1/2 weeks!!"

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones