Oh my goodness Prom!

I am so grateful for all the good clean fun I've had going to prom. Let's just say that my dates and I were the life of the party!

This is my date Matt Jones! and I going to church prom my sophomore year. And check out our sweet ride! We had so much fun. I love that kid!




This is Remmington and I going to school prom my Junior year, theme Masquerade. He woke me up early that morning and we went to watch the sunrise while having a picnic. haha. That night we went to dinner at Simon's and Seafords. He still won't tell me how much he spent on dinner.



This is me and the awesome Matt Jones again, going to church prom my Junior year. Look he made that vest himself, that day! I don't know what I'll do for prom this year with out him.

0 Response to "Oh my goodness Prom!"

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones