These are some whole fried frogs I munched on
and the hill we hiked where the VC fought the Americans.
This is some of my Vietnam. This is in the country, as in not the city. And I love water buffalo. I mean look at the shape of it's buhonkis.
Look how crazy those pink fruits are!
This is how cool the entrance of my hotel was. Just a staircase up from the street. Below is a video of how crazy the streets are. Notice how many bicycles there are.
Here are some photos of the city of Hue, the religious capital of Vietnam.
And the GRAND FINALE!... This is my favorite scene I had captured from my trip. These are village elders of high esteem celebrating at the home I was staying at. I know at least that the man in the blue was an old VC member, yet he was exceedingly kind to me.



December 22, 2008 at 1:46 PM
I think I would love Vietnam (so beautiful!). Whole fried frogs? Not so much!