Exciting

Life is exciting. Maybe not a specific kind of exciting and maybe not positive exciting all the time, but nonetheless exciting. For example, this last weekend I got to experience for my first time a break up of a relationship. I don't know really how to deal with this, but it'll pass. So that makes life emotionally charged, or at least emotionally excited. My classes I'm taking are exciting, as they have very little to relate with each other, so now I have all these things floating in my head that I can't connect very easily. Though I could connect Preparing for Eternal Marriage and Rape Aggression Defense classes. Ok, just kidding. VERY EXCITING is the adventure in Boston that Rachel Kenley and I will be going on. It is my happy thought. I'm nervous excited about this solo I have to sing at the Salt Lake Assembly Hall in less than a month. I think nervous is winning out though, haha. I'm moderately excited for this weekend where my roomies and I are going to try and go on a sleigh ride out on this ranch. Oh and a stars wars marathon sounds promising. One thing I am not excited about however is this homesickness. It is like being sick. It's like always present in your mind. Ah growing up, how I've waited for our encounter.

0 Response to "Exciting"

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones